Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chair Redo for My Bedroom

Good day! I am sorry I have not posted for awhile. I played over the weekend, and then I have been sick for a couple of days now.
I purchased this chair at the consignment shop where I also purchased the Annie Sloan paint. I didn't intend to buy anything but the paint, but when I saw this chair I knew it was for me! Here is the before picture.
We have a lot of wood finish in our bedroom, and have wanted to have a piece of furniture with some color. I am going to paint the chair with my Annie Sloan Old Ochre color paint, and then I am going to replace the fabric on it. I am excited to see the end results!  I think it will be great for when I need to put on my socks! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love your chair! I have so many chairs in my garage waiting for a special touch. You did great. Glad your feeling better, Lori