Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Project Update


I have been very busy getting ready for our big move which will take place this weekend. We also have the joy of getting to move our parents on the same day. That is going to be one crazy day! Of course, being that I am already not in my right mind at the moment I decided to start a paint project in the same week! When my grandma died we decided to keep one of her old cabinets. It desperately needed repainting and a little update. These are pics of it before. I put primer on it yesterday, and I am painting it a yellow color today. I am then going to attempt my first faux finish and apply brushed pearl to it to give it a Tuscan look. The end color is called Tuscan Italy. I will be back with the after photos!

2 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Painting and MOVING? You are superwoman!! It's official!!

This looks as though it has so much potential! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Sarahx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah, but I am definitely not a superwoman as I found out this last week trying to update the cabinet and move at the same time. It did not go as planned, but it was still fun to start the process!