Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wall Hangings

With the move I just really wanted to change our master bedroom along with the other rooms. We do not need to do very much, so I picked the wall behind our bed to fix up different. We also need curtains, and we need to get the rest of the stuff in boxes from the move outta there! I wanted something soft looking.
 Our room is mostly a lavender color, but I put this one green frame that I loved in the room. I needed something else green to go with it, so I decided to paint some canvases. I painted them lavender, and then I painted the words on it in green. The green didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped, but it will do. I bought stencils at Hobby Lobby and wrote the word "Love" along with our wedding date of May 26th 1995. I then attached a darker purple ribbon to the back with staples. I am simply going to hang them on nails, but I am waiting on something else for the wall before I show them hanging up.



In my next post I am planning on showing some before pictures of my bedroom. Come on back to check them out!

No comments: