Saturday, March 3, 2012

Free Stencils

I have a neat project I will be posting tomorrow, but in trying to complete it I was in need of some alphabet stencils. I had purchased some, but I really wanted a different font. I started searching the web and realized there are many fonts and stencils that you can print out for free! I decided to list a few of the ones I found, but I am sure there are many more out there.

www.karenswhimsy.com (Offers many images and lettering)

www.all-about-stencils.com (Offers a few free stencils)

www.fashionfrog.com (Offers free images)

www.spraypaintstencils.com (Go to alphabet stencils and scroll down past the paid ones. Also offers free images as well)

www.wallandmural-stencils.com (Offers many different images and alphabet)

These are just a few of many that I found. You have to search around a little, since most sites want you to make a purchase, but I was surprised at how many free items I found! Tomorrow I will talk about a method I found on Pinterest to transfer the letters I printed off onto wood.

No comments: