Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wooden Name Clips


I finished the wooden name paper holders. My mother has a huge cork board in her house that she loves to hang pictures of her grand kids on, and she also likes to hang up art work that they do. These name clips will be perfect for her board! They are bright and colorful too, so I am sure the kids will love them also.
In my previous post I showed the container of wooden letters I purchased at Michael's. I used Goop to glue the letters together to spell my children's names and my sister's kids names. After that dried I painted them with acrylics. Then I added little drawings to make them cute! It is hard to see them in the photo. I also purchased small clothes pins from Michael's. I painted them to match the names and used Goop to glue them on the back. All that is left is to apply a push pin or magnet to the back. It just depends what you want to apply them to. These would be adorable hanging on the fridge as well!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea! I love personalized stuff. :)

Lori said...

What a cute and colorful idea. I'm glad I found your blog at The Shady Porch party. I'm a new follower too, so I can keep in touch. I would love if you stopped by and followed back on LF and GFC. Nice to meet you, Lori